Illness (tonsillitis) laid me low for a couple of days last week, so I'm still playing catch up. I thought a good old list would do the job of helping me feel as though I am in control, so here goes - my resolutions for this week:
- To be uber efficient and get through all my scheduled work before flying off to SXSWi next week.
- To take a proper look at CoTweet which looks really interesting, allowing you to run multiple Twitter accounts simultaneously, (although I may have made a bit of a balls up by getting a beta invite and changing my twitter name afterwards - more on that later).
- To not sink my time into arguments about Twitter lists - totally inconsequential in the scheme of things.
- To try and look after myself, eat well, etc, last few months have taken their toll.
- To write some rather more interesting blog posts - I'll be blogging for the fine folk at e-consultancy while I'm away and I expect they'll require a bit more than a lame list....